Friday 30 March 2018

Springing into shape!



Four weeks ago I had the required surgery and, after my post op consultation this morning everything is healing well and and I will return to Uganda on Monday 2nd of April to be with my family again after almost 7 weeks of being apart.  I can't tell you how thankful I am to the many many people who have prayed for us and supported us in MANY ways through this time.  We have watched God's provision, faithfulness, blessing and encouragement in action in ways only he could orchestrate and I am so humbled that he would move those mountains for our family in such a short time.  Special thanks to my mum who has looked after me after surgery :0) I just can't wait to hang out with my kids for the last week of the Easter holidays and get to be there for Matthew's birthday in a few weeks.  I will continue recovery in Uganda and then the whole family will travel back to Scotland middle of June through July for furlough and some holiday time.  

I hope you are all having a blessed weekend as we celebrate the Risen Saviour and ALL that He has done for us.  Psalm 8 v 1-4

"Lord, our Lord,
    how majestic is your name in all the earth!
You have set your glory
    in the heavens.
 Through the praise of children and infants
    you have established a stronghold against your enemies,
    to silence the foe and the avenger.
 When I consider your heavens,
    the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
    which you have set in place,
 what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them?" (NIV)


God Bless
Heatherx

No comments:

Post a Comment